Bengaluru Man Dies After Friend Pumps Hot Air Into His Rectum For Fun – News18

Reported By: Reethu M
Last Updated: March 28, 2024, 13:47 IST
Bengaluru, India
The deceased 24-year-old Yogish (left) and the accused 25-year-old Murali. (Image: News18)
A Bengaluru man died of colon burst after his friend put the nozzle of an electric blow-dryer for vehicles into his rectum and inflated it for fun, police said.
According to the police, 24-year-old Yogish died after his friend Murali (25) pumped hot air into his rectum playfully.
The incident took place on March 25 in Bengaluru’s Sampigehalli area when Yogish visited the CNS bike Service Centre where Murali worked.
Police told News18 that Murali was employed at the service centre, where his friend Yogesh went to get his two-wheeler washed.
Police said after the motorbike wash was done, both started playing with a powerful electric blow-dryer used to dry vehicles.
Murali first used the blow-dryer on Yogesh’s face, then his back, and finally filled his rectum with hot air, police said.
As the warm-hot filtered air entered Yogish’s body via the anus, his abdomen expanded and he collapsed.
As Yogish collapsed, Murali rushed him to the hospital where doctors said due to the high pressure of the blow-dyer, there was massive damage to Yogish’s intestines. Doctors said Yogish needed an emergency operation.
However, Yogish failed to respond to the treatment and died at a local hospital on Wednesday morning.
Police said Yogish hailed from Vijayapura and worked as a delivery agent in Bengaluru. Police also said that he was living with his grandmother at Thanisandra.
A case has been filed at Sampigehalli police station under Section 304 (culpable homicide) of the Indian Penal Code. Police have arrested Murali.
The police, however, said they were waiting for the postmortem report to know how Yogish’s organs were damaged.


Leave a Comment